Shuweihat S2 Sponers and Partners


The plant is owned by Ruwais Power Company (RPC) in which ADWEA has 60% equity and the remaining 40% equally shared by the private sector. RPC has Power & Water Purchase Agreement (PWPA) with Abudhabi Water & Electricity Company (ADWEC) and an Operation & Maintenance Agreement (OMA) with S2 Operation and Maintenance Company (S2 O&M).


Osaka Gas is a leading energy supplier with its core natural gas supply business serving 7 million customers in the Kansai Region. With its portfolio of diversified energy businesses, Osaka Gas is developing into a multi-energy services provider of natural gas, electricity, LPG, district heating/cooling, and other services. With its affiliated enterprises, the Osaka Gas Group is also active in various non-energy business fields.

Website: www.osakagas.co.jp/en/index.html

Marubeni is involved in the handling of products and provision of services in a broad range of sectors. These areas encompass importing and exporting, as well as transactions in the Japanese market, related to food materials, food products, textiles, materials, pulp and paper, chemicals, energy, metals and mineral resources, transportation machinery, and includes offshore trading.
The Company’s activities also extend to power projects and infrastructure, plants and industrial machinery, finance, logistics and information industry, and real estate development and construction.Additionally, Marubeni conducts business investment, development and management on a global level. The Number of Overseas Branches & Offices and Overseas Corporate Subsidiaries:
55 overseas branches & offices and 33 overseas corporate subsidiaries with 65 offices for a total of 120 offices in 67 countries/areas

Engie, is a leading independent electricity generating company with 75,5a79MW gross (43,288MW net) in operation and a significant program of 12,820MW gross (5,868MW net) projects under construction as at 31 December 2011. Engie is present in 30 countries across six regions worldwide. Together with power generation, Engie is also active in closely linked businesses including downstream LNG, gas distribution, desalination and retail.

Website: www.engie.com